How to add the PayPal payment button for your Facebook Ads payment isn’t going to be a problem once you go through this article.
WHY ADD PAYPAL PAYMENT BUTTON TO YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS ADS OR POSTS?
Since PayPal is a popular payment platform, it enables the following;
- Makes business owners accept PayPal payment for purchase of their products or services
- Makes adding the PayPal button as a payment option for the Facebook Ads displayed by business owners an option.
- Helps customers or people that show interest in your Facebook Ads pay with ease.
TYPES OF PAYPAL PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR FACEBOOK BUSINESS POSTS OR ADS
- Generate a PayPal payment link: people that generate a PayPal payment link use this option if they want people to donate money to them like raising a fund.
- Add a PayPal payment button: If you’re a Facebook business page or Facebook Marketplace page owner, using this method is best.
Customers can easily pay for your product or service and likewise choose to donate money to you when they click the PayPal “Buy Now” or “Donate” button you added to your Facebook business posts or Ads,
HOW TO CREATE PAYPAL PAYMENT BUTTON FOR FACEBOOK ADS OR BUSINESS POSTS
Follow the steps below to create a PayPal payment button for your Facebook Ads or business posts.
It’s important to NOTE you must have an active Business PayPal account to proceed
- Login to your active business PayPal account on your PC or desktop web browser
- At the “My Account Overview” page click the “Merchant Tool” button or “My business setup” link at the left sidebar of the displayed page.
- Then click the “Start Now” button at the “Set up my payment solution” section of your account
- Click the “Donate” if you wish to collect donations at your Facebook page or the “Buy Now” button if selling a product or service.
- The “Donate” button opens a payment page where people can choose to put the amount they wish to give to support you.
- while the “Buy Now” opens a page invoiced with a fixed price for the displayed product Ad on your Facebook business page
- Let assume you choose the PayPal “Buy Now” button, a page displays to you where you can add your product or service description, the price for such product or service, currency and other optional fields
- Once done click the “Create” button which now generates the PayPal button HTML code.
- You can now copy the PayPal button HTML code.
HOW TO ADD PAYPAL PAYMENT BUTTON FOR FACEBOOK ADS OR BUSINESS POSTS
- Now login your Facebook business page or account
- You need to add the Facebook “Static HTML iFrame tab” app to your Facebook page so you can add your PayPal button code.
- At the Facebook search bar type “Static HTML iFrame tab” then search
- At the displayed search result click “App” to filter search results then click the “Use Now” button to install the app on your Facebook page.
- Then click “Authorize the Tab” option if prompted to
- Now to add the PayPal button HTML code for Facebook payment, click the “Source” link at the right side of the displayed page
- Change the view from “Editor” view to “Source View” so you can add the PayPal payment button HTML code
- Copy and paste the generated “PayPal button HTML code” to see your PayPal Payment button
- Also, you can add pictures and text to describe your product or service before you click the ‘View button”
After doing the above step people that now click the “buy now” button on your Facebook Ad or Business post will be taken to a page where they can pay you the exact fee using their PayPal account or credit card.
If you add the PayPal button for your Facebook Ads payment, you will find payment and invoicing quite easy. As you still help your customers make payment with ease.