The Instagram login or login Instagram with Facebook comes easy with thousands of people coming on the platform to share what their daily activities looked like.
Since Facebook bought the Instagram social platform from its previous owners in 2012, they made an improvement to the sign in and Instagram sign up process.
Instagram also known as Insta or IG is used to make;
- Activity updates
- Good photos
- Share social Insight
- Short videos
- Status sharing
Instagram Users can either “like photos” check Instagram trends or “follow” friends or other Instagram user’s to see photos or videos shared by them while doing so much more.
HOW DO I LOGIN INSTAGRAM WITH FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
Having to fill your data over and over again on various social platforms can be stressing, but here is the good news;
With your active Facebook account, you can log in or sign up an Instagram account easily, doing the following below.
LOGIN INSTAGRAM WITH FACEBOOK ON MOBILE OR PC BROWSERS
- Visit the Instagram official website on preferred mobile or desktop web browser
- At displayed web page, tap or click the “Log in with Facebook” button.
- Then, provide your active “Facebook login” details and
- If logged in your Facebook account already, click or tap the “Continue as your existing Facebook user profile”
- You now have a new Instagram account or you continue with your existing Instagram account.
LOGIN INSTAGRAM WITH FACEBOOK ON INSTAGRAM APP
- To login Instagram with Facebook account, download the Instagram app on your mobile or PC app store
- Start the app
- At the displayed landing page click or tap “Log in with Facebook” button
- Follow the on-screen instruction to either add your Facebook account or continue as your Facebook user account
- Once done, wait for the app to process your supplied information and allows you access your Instagram account.
login Instagram with Facebook account is made easy with the steps highlighted above, as both platforms are owned by the same company.
Also, NOTE login Instagram with Facebook account you must have a real and active Facebook User profile so that you don’t get banned from using your accounts on the app.