- To grow their business network
- Have more customers
- To have more fan base
- To have more product sales
Among all other good reasons. If you are thinking wild on how to have a productive Facebook business account or page, you are at the right place.
But first, let see what a Facebook business page or account really is
Having a business page on platforms such as Facebook tells your customers a lot about you and your business and why they need to patronize you.
Online Business profiles or pages on Facebook are used by individuals such as;
- Cooperate Businesses
- Business Brands
- Public Figures
They make use of their Facebook pages as a social platform to reach out to a lot of individuals who might be interested in their business, while also letting their business achievement, goals, standards, products and or services known through;
- Facebook Stories
- Facebook Insights
- Activity update
- Public Event invites
And so much more. By doing the above, Followers of such a Facebook Business account or Facebook Business page can be updated on the recent activity of such a business.
HOW TO CREATE A FACEBOOK BUSINESS ACCOUNT OR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE?
Thinking about how to create a business page or account on Facebook? follow the steps below;
- You must have a personal Facebook account to create a Facebook business page or account
- Follow this Facebook Page link on your phone or desktop web browser
- Log in your Facebook account just in case you haven’t yet if prompted to do so
- Click on the “Page Type” you love to create at the page displayed
- Fill out the proper page information as required
- Click the “Continue” button and follow other on-screen Facebook tips to setting up a good Facebook page before you start making posts about your business
Other useful tips you should NOTE are as follows, they would help your page growth and publicity in no time while showing your business identity and professionalism.
- Use your Business logo as your Facebook business page or Facebook business account profile picture
- Create and add a Cover image or video representing your business
- Invite your Facebook friends to like and follow your Facebook page to increase your Facebook page engagement
- Lastly, Let your first-page post be about describing your business and what it stands for
- Don’t forget to make posts relating to your business at least once or twice daily.
If you followed the above steps, congratulation you now have an active Facebook business page or Facebook business account.
Facebook business page or Facebook business account helps you grow your network while showing your online credibility and business identity on a social platform.